Crossgates Mall in Guilderland evacuates after smoke and haze

Crossgates Mall evacuation after attention to smoke and haze. Photo Credit: Lauren Linder (NEWS10)

GUILDERLAND, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Westmere Fire Department concludes that a heating unit at the store named Things Remembered malfunctioned leading to an evacuation of Pizzeria Uno: Chicago Grill and nearby locations at Crossgates Mall. Emergency has been handled and safety has been restored at the mall.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s