SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Multiple restaurants and bars on Caroline Street are shut down after a fire caused heavy smoke and water damage.
Hamlet, Ghost, Sperry’s, Mio Posto and the Ice House are still recovering, and can’t be open for business.
Fire crews responded to an early morning structure fire first at Mio Posto restaurant on Thursday.
Police say the fire affected several other buildings surrounding the restaurant.
The owners of Hamlet and Ghost are now raising money to support their employees who will be out of work for the holiday season.
If you’d like to help out, click the link below.