Child saves friend from choking to death

choking

MILTON, Vt. (WPVI) — A little boy is being called a hero after saving his friend’s life while he was choking.

It happened when Mi’Sean Graham and Liam Ryan were eating lunch together at school.

That’s when Liam started choking on a grape.

That’s Mi’Sean jumped into action.

“I put it in the side of my cheek. Took a sip of milk, and the milk carried it down. I didn’t know what he knew…I didn’t…I was just really scared,” Liam said.

“I was tingly, and I jumped over about two people and I did the Heimlich,” Mi’Sean recalls.

Liam was okay, thanks to Mi’Sean who dislodged the grape.

No training or practice needed, just instincts that saved his friend’s life.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s