TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The City of Troy has been dishing out the deals all week long during Restaurant and Craft Beer Week. Nearly 20 of the Collar City’s most popular eateries and breweries are taking part.
Brown’s Brewing Company on River Street is a brewery and a restaurant, making it the perfect place to experience what the week of food and drink is all about: giving local businesses a chance to show off.
The public is invited to visit Downtown Troy for lunch, dinner, and drinks with specials ranging from $5-$30.
The event also features events and other promotions showcasing Troy’s loce of craft beer and great food.
Here’s just some of what’s on tap at Restaurant and Beer Week:
- The Ruck : Tap takeover of epic proportions – 33 Beers on draft that will surely be a craft beer geek’s delight!
- Rare Form Brewing Co.: Glassware night – Buy two beers and get a free rare form glass.
- The Shop : Bottle tasting – Buy a pint and receive a free tasting of Jack’s Abbey’s Barrel Aged Baltic Porter upon request
Food for $5:
- Harrison’s Corner Market Pop-up (96 Congress St.):Gourmet hot dogs and small bite sandwiches from 11:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Thursday and Friday.
- Muddaddy Flats(49 3rd Street): Eggplant parmesan quesadilla or black bean burger quesadilla.
- Spill’n The Beans (13 3rd Street):Breakfast sandwich – fried egg, sausage patty, maple syrup, american cheese on an english muffin.
All these deals expire on Sunday.
A final word of advice, if you stop over at The Ruck, order a burger, and make sure you get it “fat kid style.”
For a full list of participating businesses and to check out the deals on offer, visit: http://www.downtowntroy.org/restaurant-craft-beer-week/