SARATOGA, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Some people have birthday weeks instead of just celebrating one day. That’s kind of how it is in Saratoga when it comes to Travers. All week long the excitement will be building up to the big day.
Part of all of that is “Travers Restaurant Week” which is officially underway.
This is the 147th running of the Travers. The first one was back in 1864.
So, in commemoration of the inaugural year Mazzone Hospitality is offering a three course meal at a fixed cost of $18.64 From Sunday, August 21 through Thursday, August 25!
During the five-day event, diners will enjoy a prix-fixe meal at participating Capital Region restaurants at the cost of $18.64, the year of the inaugural running of the Travers, the oldest major stakes race in the country for 3-year-olds. The area-wide offering takes place in the days leading up to the 147th running of the Grade 1, $1.25 million Travers on Saturday, August 27.
- Albany Marriott [MENU]
- Angelo’s Prime Bar + Grill [MENU]
- Aperitivo Bistro [MENU]
- Armondo’s Villa Tuscan Grill [MENU]
- Café Nola [MENU]
- Charlton Tavern [MENU]
- Cornells in Little Italy [MENU]
- Healthy On Lark [MENU]
- Hildreth’s Restaurant [MENU]
- Jack’s Oyster House [MENU]
- Manhattan Exchange [MENU]
- Marotta’s Bar-risto [MENU]
- More Perreca’s [MENU]
- Puzzle’s Bakery & Café [MENU]
- Ravenous [MENU]
- Taj Mahal Restaurant [MENU]
- Tala Bistro [MENU]
- The Water’s Edge Lighthouse [MENU]
- Ugly Rooster Café [MENU]
- Uno’s Chicago Bar & Grill [MENU]
- Valente’s Restaurant
- Valentino’s Restaurant & Cocktail [MENU]