LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials are letting the public know how many people they arrested during Log Bay Day in Lake George.
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office along with the DEC Forest Rangers, New York State Police and DEC Environmental Conservation Police handled multiple complaints, arrests and traffic issues at the annual Log Bay Day event off Shelving Rock Road in Fort Ann.
This year’s event was on Monday July 26, 2016.
The Sheriff’s Office issued 20 traffic tickets, made 19 arrests on a variety of charges including unlawful possession of marijuana, underage possession of alcohol, impersonation and possession of controlled substances.
Of the 19 arrests, five were for misdemeanor DWI. They are as follows:
- Sean A. Ciccone, 21, of Grant Avenue in Glens Falls, NY
- Matthew T. Whitman, 24, of Livingston Avenue in Valhalla, NY
- Eric J. Majka, 23, of Sugar Pine Road in Queensbury, NY
- Jamie W. Swan, 22, of Library Avenue in Warrensburg, NY
- Jason M. Gulli-Terenzini, 38, of Johnsonville, NY
The drivers listed above were all processed on scene and released to sober third parties.
The Lake George Park Commission, NYS Environmental Conservation Police, and New York State Police made nearly 36 arrests during the event.
Vessel in bay: 225+
Persons in attendance 600+
First Aid / Rescue
6 First Aid Assists
4 Swimmer Rescues