One dead in Guilderland house fire

GUILDERLAND, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Guilderland Fire Chief has confirmed one person was killed in a structure fire on Carman Road Sunday afternoon in Guilderland.

Neighbors say they heard a large explosion. The Fire Chief says that explosion was caused by an exploding oxygen tank.

Fire officials were not able to provide any details about the victim at this time.

Carman Road is Shut down in the area of East Old State Road.

Guilderland Fire Department responded to the scene.

News10 will bring you the latest information on this story as it received.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s