A vacant home catches fire overnight in Cohoes

COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A vacant home in Cohoes caught fire overnight on McElwain Avenue.

With thick, heavy smoke was rising from above the building and flames shooting out the second-story windows.

The flames were getting dangerously close to an occupied home nearby.

People in that home and other neighbors were evacuated.

No injuries have been reported.

 

co fire 2

co fire

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s