Saratoga Springs, N.Y. (NEWS10) – At 11am on Monday, the Saratoga Springs’ All-American Parade will be taking place.
Broadway will be closed to traffic from Van Dam St. to Circular St. from 10:45am to 12pm. All streets intersecting with Broadway in that area will be closed approximately one block prior to the intersection.
Expect traffic delays at the intersection of Broadway, Arterial Rt. 50 and Van Dam St. during the parade.
Bus stops along Broadway will not be accessible during the parade
The following streets will be closed to all traffic from 10:45am to 12 Noon:
- Ellsworth Jones Place at Broadway
- Walton St. at Broadway
- Division St. ( Broadway to Woodlawn Ave)
- Washington St. (Broadway to Federal St.) [Eastbound traffic will be sent to Federal St.]
- Spring St. (Broadway to Putnam St)
- Congress Ave (Broadway to Hamilton St)
- Broadway (Circular St. to Congress Ave) [Northbound South Broadway traffic will be diverted to Circular St.]
- Lake Ave. at Broadway (Traffic will only be allowed to travel westbound when there are division breaks in the parade. No turns will be allowed onto Broadway)
- Church St. at Broadway (Traffic will only be allowed to travel eastbound when there are division breaks in the parade. No turns will be allowed onto Broadway)