FORT EDWARD, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A boil water advisory has been issued for sections of Fort Edward.
The advisory has been issued for the following areas due to a water line break:
- -State Route 197 from the Knolls Bridge to the October Farm / Killian Lane (all customers)
- King Edward Knolls: Frederick Drive, Samantha Drive, Gregory Lane, Andrew Lane (all customers)
- Drifting Ridge (all customers)
- County Route 46 (Drifting Ridge) to State Route 4 (all customers)
- State Route 4 South to Blackhouse Road, including Breton Lane (all customers)
Anyone with questions or concerns are advised to contact the Fort Edward Water Department at (518)-747-4023.