ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A fire on Clinton Avenue near Lake Street and Robin Street is not being considered suspicious.
Investigators say the fire that started just before 6 p.m. Thursday was caused by an electrical issue. It took Albany firefighters an hour to get the fire under control.
The Red Cross is aiding 13 people from five families after the fire.
A woman was injured in the fire and her condition is unknown.
No other injuries were reported. An adjoining building suffered extensive smoke damage.