SCHENECTADY, NY (NEWS10) – On Wednesday at around 8:30 p.m., Schenectady Police Department’s Special Investigations Unit, The New York State Police Narcotics Enforcement Team, Special Operations Squad, and K9 Units executed a search warrant in the City of Schenectady.
Located were about 300 bags of heroin, 24.36 grams of crack cocaine, $10,000 in cash, a .45 caliber American Tactical pistol stolen from Florence County, South Carolina and 26 grams of marijuana.
43-year-old Cornelius Drake was charged with the following:
- Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree (Class B Felony) – 2 Counts
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree (Class B Felony) – 5 counts
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon 3rd Degree (Class D Felony)
- Criminal Possession of a Stolen Firearm (Class E Felony)
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 7th Degree (Class A Misdemeanor) – 2 Counts
- Criminal Possession of Marijuana in the 5th Degree (B Misdemeanor)