BALLSTON SPA, NY (NEWS 10) – A Saratoga County man pleaded not guilty Tuesday to charged of sexually abusing two girls over a period of years.
Arthur Gannon and his wife Heidi were charged after police say they restrained two girls against their will and forced them to perform or engage in sexual acts in their Palmer Avenue apartment. They also photographed them in the process.
Arthur Gannon was indicted last week by a Grand Jury on several charges including:
- Three counts of predatory sexual assault
- Two counts of predatory sexual assault of a child
- One count of using a child in a sexual performance
- One count of promoting a sexual performance by a child
- Three counts of sexual abuse
- Two counts of endangering the welfare of a child
Gannon was remanded to Saratoga County Jail without bail due to prior sexual offense convictions.