CORINTH, NY (NEWS 10) – A Saratoga County Grand Jury has indicted a man accused of abusing two girls over a period of years.
In July, Arthur Gannon and his wife Heidi were charged after police say they restrained two girls against their will and forced them to perform or engage in sexual acts in their Palmer Avenue apartment. They also photographed them in the process.
Saratoga County Sheriff Michael Zurlo said at the time that the victims reported the abuse to an employee at their school. That employee alerted authorities.
Thursday’s indictment charges Gannon with the following:
- Three counts of predatory sexual assault
- Two counts of predatory sexual assault of a child
- One count of using a child in a sexual performance
- One count of promoting a sexual performance by a child
- Three counts of sexual abuse
- Two counts of endangering the welfare of a child
The top counts in the indictment carry a sentence of 25 to life. Gannon is expected to be arraigned on November 24.