ALBANY, NY (NEWS 10) – The City of Albany has announced several road closures and parking restrictions for the Race for the Cure scheduled on Saturday, October 3.
No Parking- October 3, 2015 from 6:00A.M. TO 12:30 P.M.:
- Washington Park, both sides of ALL PARK ROADWAYS
- Madison Avenue, both sides from Eagle Street to Willett Street
- Lake Avenue, east side from Hudson Avenue to Western Avenue
- Western Avenue, south side from Lake Avenue to Sprague Place
- Washington Avenue, south side from Sprague Place to Henry Johnson Boulevard
- Henry Johnson Boulevard, both sides from Washington Avenue to State Street
The following roadways will be closed to all traffic for the event from 12:01 A.M. to 12:30PM
- ALL ROADWAYS of Washington Park October 3, 201-5 from 6:00A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
- Madison Avenue between Eagle Street to New Scotland Avenue
- October 3, 2015 from 8:30A.M. until12:30 P.M.
- Lake Avenue, between Madison Avenue and Western Avenue
- Western Avenue, between Lake Avenue and Sprague Place
- Washington Avenue between Lexington Avenue and Henry Johnson Boulevard
- Henry Johnson Boulevard between Washington Avenue and State Street