Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. DASHCAM VIDEO SHOWS CONFRONTATIONAL TEXAS TRAFFIC STOP
In the recording, an officer attempts to drag 28-year-old Sandra Bland from her vehicle, saying, “I will light you up,” as he holds his stun gun.
2. CLINTON RAISING MONEY IN FINANCE SECTOR AS SHE RAPS INDUSTRY
The candidate’s campaign isn’t shy about asking financial executives for donations, even as she promises to rein in their multimillion-dollar paychecks if she becomes president.
3. GREEK PARLIAMENT TO VOTE ON MORE BAILOUT CONDITIONS
Lawmakers are debating judicial and banking reforms set as a requirement by other Eurozone countries for the nation’s third rescue package worth 85 billion euros ($93 billion).
4. JURORS TO WEIGH WHETHER COLORADO THEATER SHOOTER SHOULD DIE
Sentencing for James Holmes begins Wednesday and could be even more emotional and polarizing than the 11-week trial.
5. WHAT MEXICO CARTEL BOSS FACES AFTER ESCAPE
Joaquin “El Chapo” finds a changed drug-trafficking landscape, where old rivals have been vanquished and his cartel has seen bloody infighting.
6. WITH WHOM ISRAELI GOVERNMENT CLASHES
It is butting heads with liberal streams of Judaism that dominate Jewish life in the U.S.- widening a rift that risks further alienating American Jews.
7. TEEN USE OF MORNING-AFTER PILL CLIMBING
More than one in five sexually active teen girls use the emergency contraceptive – a dramatic increase that likely reflects that it’s easier now for them to buy it.
8. MANY APPLE FANS IN NO RUSH TO BUY APPLE WATCH
Some people are waiting for early kinks to be worked out and others, for an “aha moment.”
9. WHOSE BIRTHDAY ROYALS MARK
Prince George celebrates his second birthday and while he’s just a toddler, he’s already made an impression as a doting brother and a fashion trendsetter.
10. E.L. DOCTOROW DIES AT 84
The author of “Ragtime” was the rare American writer to move gracefully between lives as engaged citizen and solitary inventor.
(Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)