Fire crews battled blaze in Cohoes

COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) -Fire crews battled a blaze at 238 Mohawk St. in Cohoes Friday morning.

According to Cohoes Fire Chief Joe Fahd, a woman and her son were home when the fire broke out, both made it out ok.

The female occupant said she says she woke to a fire on her porch.

Fire Chief Fahd confirms the fire was accelerated by a propane tank on the porch, though he does not believe it was the cause of the fire.

Several fire crews responded to the early morning blaze.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s