EAST GREENBUSH, N.Y. – The Business Coalition for The Casino at East Greenbush announced it has formed to support the proposed casino in East Greenbush.
The group includes businesses from across the Capital Region that came together to highlight the casino’s potential to increase local tourism, grow local business with 1,700 new permanent jobs and provide local businesses with strong partnership opportunities.
The Saratoga Casino and Raceway and Churchill Downs Inc. are behind the proposed East Greenbush casino.
The Business Coalition for The Casino at East Greenbush includes:
· Larry Davis, President & CEO of CommSoft, East Greenbush
· Bob Wolfgang, CEO of Tech Valley Security, East Greenbush
· Kenneth M. Raymond, Jr., Managing Partner of Coldwell Banker Prime Properties, Green Island
· Scott Bendett, Owner of Habana Premium Cigar Shoppe, North Greenbush & Albany
· Denise Desmond, President of Desmond Media & Marketing, Malta
· C.J. DeCrescente, Jr., President of DeCrescente Distributing Company, Mechanicville
· David Gordon, Co-President of Gordon Companies, Albany
· Ed Mitzen, President, Fingerpaint Marketing, Saratoga Springs
· Alexander Lieb, CEO of US Light Energy, Latham
· Jeff Vukelic, President of Saratoga Eagle Sales & Service, Saratoga Springs
· BBL Construction Services, Albany
More businesses are expected to join the coalition.