Fund set up for Army Vet’s family after house fire

SCHUYLERVILLE, N.Y. – On Tuesday morning, a house was deemed a total loss after a fire broke out on Pearl Street.

The owner of the home is an Army veteran and following the destruction of her home, a fund has been set up on gofundme.com. The fund will help get the family of four back on their feet.

Fire officials believe the blaze began on the stove. 

Red Cross volunteers are helping the two adults and two children with food, clothing, shoes, winter clothes, and lodging.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s