Fund set up for Army Vet’s family after house fire

SCHUYLERVILLE, N.Y. – On Tuesday morning, a house was deemed a total loss after a fire broke out on Pearl Street.

The owner of the home is an Army veteran and following the destruction of her home, a fund has been set up on gofundme.com. The fund will help get the family of four back on their feet.

Fire officials believe the blaze began on the stove. 

Red Cross volunteers are helping the two adults and two children with food, clothing, shoes, winter clothes, and lodging.

 

blog comments powered by Disqus