1. Austrian woman offers live tank shell on swap site: It's not often that a swap site transaction results in the evacuation of an apartment house. But then again, how often is one of the objects being traded a live tank shell?
2. Man owns $10 silver certificate valued at $500,000: A suburban Philadelphia man has perhaps the most valuable ten-spot you'll ever see.
3. Ind. woman who donated kidney weds organ recipient: A central Indiana woman who promised to donate one of her kidneys to a man she barely knew has married him three years after his successful transplant surgery.
4. Clint Eastwood's wife Dana files for divorce: Less than two months after news broke that Clint and Dina Eastwood separated after 17 years of marriage, Dina has filed for divorce, TMZ.com reports.
5. 5 things your banker won't tell you