MENANDS, N.Y. – An early morning fire in an apartment
complex has affected 9 adults.
The Menands Fire Department says the call came in shortly
before 3:30 a.m. on Friday. They
responded to Building 22 in the Dutch Village Apartments where some people were
Authorities tell NEWS10 ABC that there were no injuries but
one person was evaluated for possible smoke inhalation.
They say the fire started in the kitchen of one of the
apartments but were unsure of the exact cause.
The Red Cross says they are assisting two adults with
clothing, shoes, and a storage container.
The other seven residents said they did not need assistance.