STEPHENTOWN, N.Y. – The former NFL offensive lineman whose second home in Rensselaer County was trashed by partying teenagers is now pursuing charges.
Brian Holloway said Thursday he signed papers that authorize the sheriff to bring charges in the Labor Day weekend party attended by up to 400 teenagers.
Holloway has said the partiers caused at least $20,000 in damage.
The Rensselaer County sheriff's office said no charges had been filed in the case as of Thursday morning.
The former New England Patriot gained national attention by reposting pictures the teens had put up on social media sites. He said he did it in an effort to get them to take responsibility but that only four did.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)