1. Pa. man charged with DUI on riding lawn mower: A western Pennsylvania man has been charged with driving drunk while carrying an open can of beer – on a riding lawn mower.
2. British drivers can pay for parking with chestnuts: It's the next best thing to parking that costs peanuts: parking that costs chestnuts.
3. Christians gather in Kan. to discuss homosexuality: A Kansas man whose online lecture about the Bible and same-sex relationships gained considerable attention has gathered about 50 Christians from around the country to delve into his belief that the Scriptures do not condemn homosexuality as a sexual orientation.
4. Kerry Washington named best dressed by People: Kerry Washington has been named People's best dressed female.
5. FDA airs plan to strengthen rules for imported foods: The public will have its first chance Thursday and Friday to weigh in on new federal rules aimed at improving the safety of food imported into the United States.