Weekend events in the Capital Region July 20-21
Not sure what to do this weekend? Here are a few ideas:
- 172nd Saratoga County Fair – The Fair is open 9 a.m. to midnight daily; the midway is open 12 noon to midnight daily. The Live Music Pavilion is open every night at 8 p.m. Concessions are open every day10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hats Off to Saratoga Festival – Hats Off to Saratoga is the weekend festival celebrating opening weekend at the Saratoga Race Course!
- Riverview Arts and Crafts Festival – The Hadley-Luzerne Public Library has been hosting the Riverview Arts and Crafts Festival for 38 years in Pavilion Park in Lake Luzerne on Rte 9N. This year over 50 artisans will be selling their handmade goods from around the region. The hours are 9am through 4pm, rain or shine. As always, there will be food and entertainment on the premises as well. And new this year pony rides will be available for the kids later in the day.
- ValleyCats vs Hudson Valley Renegades – Joseph L. Bruno Stadium 80 Vandenburgh Ave.,Troy, NY
- 4th Annual Pet Connection Adoption Day at The Animal Hospital – Sunday July 21 from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m. at 2 Rocking Horse Lane Slingerlands, New York 12159
Check out more local events HERE.