1. Valerie Harper diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, has three months to live: Actress Valerie Harper has terminal brain cancer, she tells People.
2. Pa. business auctions vandal's brick for $1150: It's like throwing money out the window, only backward.
3. Opposition uses tablet to speak out in parliament: In Poland, speaking out in parliament is a privilege mostly reserved for lawmakers, but the opposition has skirted that regulation with the help of a hand-held tablet computer.
4. What does filing as head of household mean for your taxes?
5. Processed meat may play part in early death: Grilled hot dogs and sausages may be tasty treats at ball games and picnics, but a new study of nearly 450,000 people finds that eating too much processed meat might shave years off your life.