1. Possible mammoth tooth found in waters off NH: A New Hampshire fisherman has discovered whale vertebrae, porpoise skulls and an old fuel tank that he thought was a treasure chest. Now, he may have hit the big time: a possible mammoth tooth.
2. How to change last year's spending habits: For some people, changing spending habits can be as difficult as adjusting to the loss of a limb.
3. Mass. boy, trying to avoid bedtime, calls 911: Police in Massachusetts say a 10-year-old boy called 911 because he didn't want to go to bed.
4. $100M Calif. mansion has unusual sale requirement: As if the $100 million asking price wasn't deterrent enough, the owner of a mansion for sale in a ritzy San Francisco suburb says the buyer can move in only after his death.
5. Pa. hospital gets shoeshine tips totaling $200,000: A shoeshine man has given a Pittsburgh children's hospital a total of more than $200,000 in tips he's collected over the last 30 years.