1. Police: NY mom used kiss to give jailed son drugs: Police say an upstate New York woman passed drugs to her son while kissing him when she visited him in jail.
2. For older women, mammograms every 2 years found as good as annual test:
For older women ages 66 to 74, getting a mammogram every two years
appears as good as getting one every year, according to a new study.
3. Cops: Pocket dial, low battery led to Ohio burglar: Authorities in Ohio say a pocket-dialing prowler got himself arrested after his cellphone turned informant. Twice.
4. Back in the USSR? Key Soviet document is missing: The powerful Soviet Union may still exist after all – at least on paper.
5. D.A. says Chris Brown faked community service records: Lindsay Lohan isn't the only one who laughs in the face of court-mandated community labor. Chris Brown
has reportedly not only failed to complete his community labor, but
faked the hours he claimed to have accomplished, both of which would be
violations of Brown's five-year parole.