1. Montana man made up sob story that got him pizza: A Montana man whose tearful reluctance to rob a pizza restaurant earned him free food apparently made up the sob story that gained him the clerk's sympathy.
2. Russian judge fired after falling asleep in court: A Russian judge has been fired after he caught 40 winks in court and then sentenced an outraged defendant to five years in prison.
3. Dan Marino admits to fathering a love child in 2005: NFL commentator and former Miami Dolphins quarterback Dan Marino has admitted to having an affair with one of his CBS colleagues that resulted in a child born in 2005, the New York Post reports.
4. Tips for changing your career path in 2013: Here we look at some questions and considerations for those thinking of changing careers in 2013.
5. Marriage may cut heart attack risk for both spouses: Marriage appears to reduce the risk of heart attacks for both men and women, according to researchers in Finland.