- Equinox Inc.
- Where: First Presbyterian Church at 362 State St. (at the corner of State and Willett streets); 434-0131
- When: Thursday, 1 to 4 p.m.
- Details: Sit-down dinner, but home delivery within a 40-mile radius of downtown Albany is also available by calling in advance. The event is open to the home-bound and anyone else who would otherwise not have a Thanksgiving dinner. No reservations are required.
- Turkish Cultural Center
- Where: 291 Broadway, Menands; 951-0309
- When: Thursday, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Details: Sit-down dinner. Reservations are necessary and can be made by calling the center or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The dinner is open to everyone.
- Capital City Rescue Mission
- Where: 259 South Pearl Street, Albany; 462-0459, ext. 227
- When: Thursday, chapel service at 11 a.m., dinner served from noon to 2 p.m.
- Details: Sit-down dinner, but take-out is also available.
- Gloversville/Johnstown Councils of Churches
- Where: Church of the Holy Spirit, South Main Street; 725-3143
- When: Thursday, 10 a.m.
- Details: sit-down dinner, but take-out and deliveries to shut-ins will be available. Call for reservations.
- Crossroads Community Church
- Where: 24 Division St., Amsterdam; 774-9996
- When: Thursday, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Details: Sit-down dinner, but home deliveries are available by calling in advance.
- The Salvation Army of Amsterdam
- Where: 267 Market Street, Amsterdam
- When: Thursday, 11-12:30 p.m.
- What: A traditional Thanksgiving dinner is provided at no cost to the community.
- St. Paul's Church
- Where:27 State Street, Troy; 274-2633
- When: Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Salty's Pub and Bistro
- Where: 215 Guideboard Road, Clifton Park
- Contact: Twin Bridges Rotary, 664-1332
- When: Thursday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Details: Sit-down dinner or take-out. Home deliveries to the Clifton Park and Halfmoon area are also available by calling or posting at http://www.spiritofthanksgiving.org in advance. Reservations are required. They can be made by calling or by posting at http://www.spiritofthanksgiving.org.
- Union Fire Co.
- Where: 219 Milton Ave., Ballston Spa; 885-7121
- When: Thursday, noon to 4 p.m.
- Details: Sit-down dinner with take-home meals available.
- Economic Opportunity Council of Saratoga County's Thanksgiving Dinner
- Where: Presbyterian-New England Congregational Church, 24 Circular St., Saratoga Springs
- Contact: EOC, 587-3158
- When: Thursday, noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Details: Sit-down dinner catered by the Olde Bryan Inn. Home deliveries can be arranged by calling 581-3158 in advance.
- City Mission of Schenectady
- Where: Wallace M. Campbell Dining Center, 512 Smith St.; 346-2275, ext. 301
- When: Thursday, 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Details: Sit-down dinner, open to anyone who lives in Schenectady.
- Bethesda House
- Where: 834 State St. Schenectady; 374-7873
- When: Wednesday, Nov. 21, noon to 3 p.m.
- Details: Sit-down dinner, open to all Schenectady County residents.
- Days Inn (formerly Holiday Inn Express)
- Where: 160 Holiday Way, Schoharie
- Contact: Schoharie County Office for the Aging, 295-2001
- When: Thursday, one seating at 1 p.m.
- Details: Sit-down dinner, reservations not needed. Transportation to the dinner is available by calling in advance.
- Schoharie County meals are sponsored by the Community Thanksgiving Day Dinner Committee.