Small kitchen fire overnight in Troy

(Image 1)

TROY, N.Y. – A very small fire occurred in the City of Troy on Saturday, November 11th around mid-night.

According the Chief Garrett, the fire was small, easily extinguished and originated in the kitchen.

The Red Cross reports that a family of five was displaced from their Phelan Court home: two adults and three children, ages 2 months, 7 years and 17 years.

The Red Cross is assisting with food and temporary lodging.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s