ALBANY, N.Y. – Due to the downtown Albany Car Show On Saturday October 13, 2012 North Pearl Street between State Street and Sheridan Avenue will be closed to all traffic from 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Parking will also be prohibited on both sides of street from 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
The Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA) also announced that on Saturday, October 13, 2012, from approximately 7:00am – 4:00pm, buses will be rerouted in downtown Albany to accommodate the 2012 Downtown Albany Car Show. Pearl Street between State Street and Sheridan Avenue will be closed in both directions from 7am to 4pm during the car show.
The following routes are affected:
- Route 6 Second/Whitehall
- Route 7 Glenmont
- Route 10 Western Avenue
- Route 12 Washington Avenue
- Route 100 Mid City Belt
- Route 125 Clinton/Sand Creek
- Route 138 Allen/Livingston
The reroutes are as follows:
- Buses that operate from Broadway & Orange; Routes 6, 7, 10, 12, will use Broadway to Right State Street to regular route.
- Routes 6, 7,100,125, & 138 will turn left from State Street onto South Pearl Street.
- Routes 100,125,138 will operate Clinton Avenue to Broadway to State Street and operate in reverse direction on outbound trips.