1. Jamaican parasite named after Bob Marley: A tiny blood-sucking parasite that infests fish on Caribbean coral reefs has been named after Jamaican reggae icon Bob Marley.
2. Thieves steal $230K worth of hair extensions: Three thieves battered through a wall, crawled close to the floor to
dodge motion detectors and stole six duffel bags filled with human hair
extensions from a Chicago beauty supply store.
3. Most memorable TV moment: The Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attack is by far the most memorable moment
shared by television viewers during the past 50 years, a study released
on Wednesday concluded.
4. Theme park sued for barring amputees from roller coaster: Universal Studios Hollywood has been sued for barring two men from a roller coaster, which they say is in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
5. Mom's chicken salad recipe: Laura Sant shares her mom's classic chicken salad recipe requested by friends and served at every opportunity…
Have an idea you want to share for “News10.com's Top 5”? Email firstname.lastname@example.org