1. What would you do with $640 million? The jackpot increased by $100 million Friday morning, leaving that question on everyone's mind. It is almost unfathomable.
That is what tonight's Mega Millions jackpot has climbed to thanks to strong sales, making it the largest jackpot in Lottery history. The drawing will be held at 11 p.m. tonight.
2. A sequel to “Anchorman” is finally happening: Will Ferrell made a surprise, in-character appearance on “Conan” to regale the audience with a flute solo and announce Anchorman 2!
3. Beyonce the tiny puppy fit into spoon at birth: TOO CUTE! A very tiny puppy is sitting inside a coffee mug, trying without success to escape by scratching its little paws against the slippery surface. In recent days, this famous dog has been placed alongside a variety of small objects – an iPhone, a business card and a tape measure, among other things – to demonstrate just how tiny she really is.
4. Katie Couric will be an early riser all next week: ABC announced Thursday that the former “Today” show anchor will be guest-hosting “Good Morning America” next week.
5. Facebook changing to timeline format today. Whether you are a fan or not, all Facebook pages, including WTEN, will be changing over to the timeline format today.
Have an idea you want to share for “News10.com's Top 5″? Email email@example.com